Friday, June 17, 2011

Juggalos R Us • Hatchetman

  JUGGALOGICAL  
  MUSIC  




The Juggalos R Us is Back with another Juggalo Remix. This one is another Lil Wayne Song, an oldie known as Fireman. Just a song about repping the Hatchetman XD I made a quick video for it so I hope its straight! 
Turning another mainstream trash into Juggalo Treasure!
Who reps that Hatchet Man? And to anybody butthurt about the small esham diss in this song, well... IT WASN'T ME! It was my alter ego Lo Tha Clown!!! lmao On a serious note, I still bump old school esham, but homie has lost ALL my respect. I'm just speaking my mind on the situation, and everyone has their own opinions, With that note Be sure to Subscribe, and all that yadda yadda shit! Hope you enjoy the track XD
WHOOP WHOOP MMFCL!


Uploaded by  on Jun 17, 2011



  MUSIC  

No comments:

Post a Comment