Thursday, May 5, 2011

RANT: “Judgalos” (Judging Juggalos)

  JUGGALOGICAL  
  VLOGS  





Uploaded by  on May 5, 2011



My 2 cents:

Judging in general is unavoidable. What gets a little annoying is when ninjas fixate and obsess on the things that they're judging. Incessantly bitching about haters or fakes. Cramming their preferred tastes down peoples' throats. Whining about what's going wrong around them. At times it's difficult to coexist with excessively outspoken Judgalos LMAO

Additional FBook comments...

...I'm tired of keeping quiet about how I feel. I've been a juggalo for over a decade. For more than half my life. And I’ve only had this FBook account for 5 months now. I made it to share pics and videos and to stay involved in the juggalo nation. Trust me, for every video I comment on, there is at least 3 that i don't waste my time on. There's a lot of insistent ninjas out there talking lots of shit and saying nothing at all. SMH

I've spent many Eras keeping quiet and going with the flow, but since ICP is giving us a whole 2nd deck of Joker Cards, I decided to speak up. Too many old school juggalos mouse up about their positive experiences or do nothing but bitch about the newer generation of ninjas. Pinning ‘em all as ignorant pricks. As if they were never new or were always righteous and all-knowing. Everybody pisses everybody else off. People skills and common courtesy hardly exist in juggalo debates. It always resorts to name calling and ego posturing.

...Trust me, in person, i don't partake in any bullshit feuds. I have fun at shows. And I have fun in life. But online ninjas are getting out of hand with the hear-say, finger pointing and immature gripes. Call me crazy but I think the juggalo nation needs more logical arguments. I'm not afraid to tell it how I see it anymore. Especially over the internet, where everybody can read me and feel me or get bent and rite me off. Makes no difference to me. I'm down for life and the beauty of this social network is that its built to do exactly what I'm doing. I hope I piss off and scare away the weak and fickle fair-weather scenesters. And some ninjas just enjoy watching me tear into fools and maybe simultaneously get a lil "juggalogical education" them selves. LMAO




  VLOGS 

No comments:

Post a Comment